Demon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon

Nothing special, and not about demons.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Black Bird spinoff: Shoji

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laura
Admin
Laura

Black Bird spinoff: Shoji Empty
PostSubject: Black Bird spinoff: Shoji   Black Bird spinoff: Shoji I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:53 pm

Shoji Maruyama, Sho-kun/chan

NO PICTURE, USE YOUR IMAGINATION.

I LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND I SEE...

NAME; Shoji Maruyama/ Maruyama, Shoji
AGE AND DOB; Hundred of years old, appears to be in his early twenties. June 17th.
GENDER; Male
ORIENTATIONS; Straight.

HEIGHT AND WEIGHT; 5'11" and 162lbs.
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES; In Shoji's true form, there are large black wings on his back, and his eyes change to a dull red.
GENERAL APPEARANCE; Shoji has shoulder length, raven black hair. His eyes, in his untrue form, are brown and unchanging. At a first glance, most people assume the young man helps run a family inn when they see the traditional dress. The male kimonos he commonly wears are black with small gold embroidered patterns of small sparrows stitched onto the edges of the sleeves.

I LOOK IN TO MY HEART AND FIND...

LIKES; Oranges, sweets, birds, and confusing foreigners.
DISLIKES; Demons who harm innocent humans, the Kitsune clan, sour things.
STRENGTHS; History of mythical beings
WEAKNESSES; Kitsune poison

FEARS; Losing his title as head of the clan.
TALENTS; Wind control and memory control.

GENERAL PERSONALITY; As head of an entire clan, Shoji has to keep a level head, no matter the situation. When not sorting out problems within the clan, Shoji is often frustrated and tense. It's at this time in which even a baby crying would be enough to set him off into a nearly uncontrollable rage. Due to this side of himself, the clan moved their traditional home into the mountains.
However, Shoji is still a kind person, at least when calm. He would go out of his way to secretly brush off spirits from a person on the street, or strike up a conversation with a lonely soul. Hurting people is not something Shoji enjoys, and after a fit of rage, he will always apologize. That simple apology is a good sign from the head of the clan, that many of his close friends admire him for.
Occasionally, he enjoys small pranks on foreigners from other countries, but only as a bit of fun.

I LOOK IN TO MY PAST AND I SEE...

BEST MEMORY; When Shoji was a child his mother would often take him up into the skies, where they would pass over the Tengu villages in the mountains. You could only reach the location by flight, and at the time he was too young to fly there alone. Everyone in the village would always greet the boy with grace and manner (Shoji was the only heir to the clan head after all). Staying in the village made him feel like the prince he was.
WORST MEMORY; Just days after becoming the clan leader, Shoji's mother was murdered by a Kitsune spy. The spy was sent to kill the leader, but found his mother instead. He slaughtered her mercilessly and left before anyone could pin the murder on him. To this day, Shoji has yet to find the spy, and kill him with his own hands.
GENERAL PAST; As a boy, Shoji had no idea what it really mean to be clan leader, and never planned for it. Most nights he would sneak out of his home and socialize with humans. Elders of the clan scolded him each time for it. His mother never minded, she would always tease him, asking what he found so interesting in humans when his mother was back home. After her death is when Shoji became easily frustrated, and almost had to give up his title to his cousin, Megumi. She'd always been after the title as clan leader, but always fell behind Shoji. One day, in a visit to the city, Shoji saw a young girl being pestered by spirits. He shooed them away. The girl smiled happily and went on her way. It was the last time he was allowed into town, and the last time he saw the girl's face.

NOW; Shoji spends most of his time swallowed in family matters. Now that there is a known girl who can see spirits, his family is also on the hunt. A part of him doesn't want to have to kill the girl, but if she refuses to marry him it may be the only option.

Megumi is still trying to steal Shoji's title away from him, saying his fits of rage make him unfit to rule over an entire clan. Her argument his shushed aside by the elder, who loves his grandson, more than Megumi.

(This is a similar copy of the manga below, I apologize. A few traits, relations, and age appearance will be listed.)
In the large mountain estate, Shoji is accompanied by his personal 'bodyguards', the Great Eight Tengu. They're listed in no particular order, other than their number, which is not so important really.

1-Akihito, a strict Tengu, who is like Shoji's brother almost. He keeps the estate under control. He has short black hair, brown eyes, and appears to be 30 years old.

2-Ren, a laid back Tengu, he'd do anything for Shoji but would never say so. He watches over the twins living on the estate, as they're his siblings. He has chopped red hair, silver eyes, and appears to be 19 years old.

3-Mami, the only female in the great eight, she works very hard to do everything she can for Shoji, and assists Akihito in keeping control of the estate. She has long brown hair, kept in a braid, green eyes, and appears to be 25 years old.

4-Katsu, a grumpy older Tengu, his loyalty lies with whoever is on the strongest side, but is one of the more powerful Tengu's in the world. He's a burly bald man with piercing golden eyes, and appears to be around 38 years old. The oldest in the Great Eight is Katsu.

5-Nao, a cautious stumbling Tengu, he feels that Shoji never accepted his abilities to be one of the Eight. Nao is a nerd of sorts, and has excellent textbook fighting skills. He has shaggy brown hair, green eyes, and appears to be 21 years old. He's good friends with Mami.

6-Yuji, a perverted Tengu, he gets along well with Shoji but doesn't have a deep relationship with him. Despite his goofy and perverted self, Yuji is a powerful Tengu. He has short blond hair and brown eyes, he appears to be 16. Is good friends with Ryo and Ryuu, as well as Madoka and Hisoka.

7 and 8-Ryo, and his younger brother Ryuu, are the newest of the great eight. They're powerful when asked to be put to work but are otherwise lazy, but bold pranksters. Shoji admires their youthful spirit, as they remind him of himself when he was a kid. Both have similar styles, shaggy black hair and classic Yellow Tengu eyes, Ryo appears to be 18 years old, and his brother appears to be 16 years old. They're good friends with Yuji, and Madoka and Hisoka.

Also living on the estate are a pair of twins, who appear to be around ten years old, Madoka, a sweet girl who clings to Shoji wherever he goes, who raises hell when provoked, and Hisoka her quiet counterpart. Hisoka is often found tending to the small koi pond in the estate's garden. The twins share the bright red hair their brother has, and even the same silver eyes.

Last edited by Laura on Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:54 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : That's a lot to type, you think I can do it in one sitting?)
Back to top Go down
https://d-mon.rpg-board.net

Black Bird spinoff: Shoji
Page 1 of 1