Demon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon

Nothing special, and not about demons.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Black Bird spinoff: character

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paige
Admin
Paige

Black Bird spinoff: character Empty
PostSubject: Black Bird spinoff: character   Black Bird spinoff: character I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:32 pm

FIRSTLASTNICKNAMES

PICTURE IF POSSIBLE

I LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND I SEE...

NAME; Sophia Jones. Call her Sophie.
AGE AND DOB; 16, May 6th.
GENDER; Female
ORIENTATIONS; Straight.

HEIGHT AND WEIGHT; 5'8" and 132lbs
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES; Scarring from spirits.
GENERAL APPEARANCE; Her weight is distributed evenly, let's hope the chocolate bars don't get to her.

I LOOK IN TO MY HEART AND FIND...

LIKES;Chocolate, sweets, rainy nights, and exploring her surroundings.
DISLIKES; Noisy and rude people, the spirits that pester her, people who take her chocolate and/or food.
STRENGTHS; Judo
WEAKNESSES; Is ticklish.

FEARS; Evil spirits
TALENTS; Being able to communicate with spirits

GENERAL PERSONALITY; Always the kinder, she finds it in her heart to show some compassion even after years of torture from her invisible friends. The spirits have been following her for so long, she's long forgotten how to act socially normal in any given place. She has to watch her back, paranoid, a spirit is about to play a trick on her. There are times she can be stern and serious, but they're rare moments, and only to those who pick and tease her, just like the spirits. Overall though, she is a kind person.

I LOOK IN TO MY PAST AND I SEE...

BEST MEMORY; When she was just a little girl, her family took a visit to the traders market. Spirits had shown themselves before, but on that day they were especially cruel. Out of fright, she ran into a nearby alley, losing sight of her parents. After several minutes of cowering, a young man ran over and shook her a few times. The spirits seemed decently afraid of him. Calmly, the man led her back to her parents and then disappeared. For the next few weeks the spirits stayed off of her.
WORST MEMORY; On a Christmas Evening, a few years back, she was climbing up a ladder to help put decorations on the top of a tree. As she was reaching to grab more lights from her father, a spirit jumped between them. It scared her so badly she slipped off of the ladder and fell onto a box of glass ornaments. There is now a set of scars on her back from the fall.
GENERAL PAST; Over time she thought she could trust the information, that she could see spirits, to her parents. At first they must've blamed it on imaginary friends, but as it became steadily more and more real to their daughter, they decided enough was enough.
She'd always been alone before, too many spirits playing tricks on her. It limited her social abilities, and made sure she was cooped up inside her house. The boy who had shook of the spirits, if only for a short while, had always been one interest of hers. If only he would come back and scare them off just one more time...

NOW; After all the talk of spirits, her parents have decided to send her to their vacation home in Japan, even with little knowledge of the language or culture. They figured it would give her time to calm down.
Back to top Go down

Black Bird spinoff: character
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demon :: Characters :: Paige-
Jump to: